Last modified: January, 2024
This policy describes the types of information that Care Coordination Systems, LLC (“CCS” or “We”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the CCS.health website (“the Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect when you use the Website or contact us using its contact form page (Contact Us - CCS Health™).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
CCS collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including:
- information by which you may be personally identified such as name, e-mail address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”) when entered into the form on the “Contact Us” page;
The information we collect automatically is statistical and technical data and not personal information, but we may tie this information to personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to enhance your use of the Website;
- so that we may respond to any communication from you using the form on the “Contact Us” page;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and,
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and,
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CCS, our customers, care coordination clients, or others.
CCS does not provide personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for access to the Website confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our system in the course of using the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of the security measures contained within the Website.